DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASTROLOGY AND HOROSCOPE
Astrology is :
- Astrology is a broader Subject
- Astrology tells the impact of heavenly bodies of human beings.
- Astrology is a Pseudo science.
- Astrology is prediction of what is in future for a human being.
- Astrology is having different forms like Indian, western, and Chinese etc.
- Astrology does not find newspapers on daily basis.
- The Definitive Guide to using Astrology in Every Aspect of your Life
- Horoscope is just a part of astrology
- Horoscope gives account of placement of various planets based on the date and time of birth of individual.
- Horoscope is just a document
- Horoscope acts as a base for astrologer to predict.
- Horoscope is common among all the forms of astrology.
- Horoscope find place in newspaper as newspapers publish horoscope on daily basis.
Every Day of Astonishingly Accurate Revelations about your future, Your Secrets and your Strengths
Both astrology and horoscope help human beings to find out what is in store for their future.
According to astrologers, your horoscope is a map of the planetary positions at the time and place of your birth. Your Sun Sign is the constellation/sign of the Zodiac occupied by the Sun on your birth date. Although there are many factors typically considered when interpreting your horoscope, the Sun Sign is considered the most important single factor, revealing your basic personality traits and potentials for growth and development.
Both are interesting subjects for human beings.
Astrology remains an important fact in the lives of many Hindus. In Hindu culture, newborns are traditionally named based on their jyotisya charts.